Wednesday, May 14, 2003 10:26 PM
I type a url in browser address bar to invoke a JSP.
1. The form action of this page is mapped to a bean. This bean is created before the page is loaded in the browser.
2. This page is submitted to another action.
3. That action is also mapped to a bean.
4. When submitted(step 2), bean of step 1 is created once again.
5. reset of this bean is called.
6. bean of step 3 is created.
Scope of all beans are specified as 'request'.
I have put log statements in Bean Constructors and reset methods.
I want to know why is the reset method called even though a new bean is being created.