dcsimg
Tomcat Error on Startup
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Friday, May 9, 2003 11:21 AM

Can anyone tell me exactly what this error is and how to fix the problem? Starting service Tomcat-Standalone Apache Tomcat/4.0.4 PARSE error at line 28 column 11 org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "web-app" must match "(icon?,display-name?,description?,distributable?,context-param*,servlet*,servle t-mapping*,session-config?,mime-mapping*,welcome-file-list?,error-page*,taglib*, resource-ref*,security-constraint*,login-config?,security-role*,env-entry*,ejb-r ef*)". PARSE error at line 22 column 13 org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "servlet" must match "(icon?,servlet-name,display-   More>>

Can anyone tell me exactly what this error is and how to fix the problem?

Starting service Tomcat-Standalone
Apache Tomcat/4.0.4
PARSE error at line 28 column 11
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "web-app" must match
"(icon?,display-name?,description?,distributable?,context-param*,servlet*,servle
t-mapping*,session-config?,mime-mapping*,welcome-file-list?,error-page*,taglib*,
resource-ref*,security-constraint*,login-config?,security-role*,env-entry*,ejb-r
ef*)".
PARSE error at line 22 column 13
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "servlet" must match
"(icon?,servlet-name,display-name?,description?,(servlet-class|jsp-file),init-pa
ram*,load-on-startup?,run-as?,security-role-ref*)".
Starting service Tomcat-Apache
Apache Tomcat/4.0.4

<<Less

Re: Tomcat Error on Startup

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Friday, May 9, 2003 12:40 PM

I think it means you got something out of order, among the elements in your web.xml file.

About | Sitemap | Contact