How is the Request initiator IDENTIFIED in an asynchronous mechanism?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Raja_Sarkar
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 6, 2003 02:44 PM

In a synchronous mechanism, the request process blocks the thread until a reply is received and then returns the result back to the particular user who initiated the request service. My question is how is this accomplished for an asynchronous mechanism ? I understand that the link between the sent and the reply messages is maintained through correlationalID. But how is the User that initiated the request in the first place IDENTIFIED , like in synchronous models ? If someone could clarify me on this matter, it will be greatly appreciated. Any link to white papers or articles that explains this in detail will also be helpful. Raja    More>>

In a synchronous mechanism, the request process blocks the thread until a reply is received and then returns the result back to the particular user who initiated the request service.

My question is how is this accomplished for an asynchronous mechanism ?

I understand that the link between the sent and the reply messages is maintained through correlationalID. But how is the User that initiated the request in the first place IDENTIFIED , like in synchronous models ?

If someone could clarify me on this matter, it will be greatly appreciated. Any link to white papers or articles that explains this in detail will also be helpful.

Raja

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact