j2ee.bat (1.4) not working after clean install
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Leonardo_Zacche
Posted On:   Thursday, April 24, 2003 11:06 AM

Hello! I've just installed javasdk_se 1.4 and javasdk_ee 1.4 (beta). I'm new to java. I'm tryinh to install the examples from sun (petstore, duke's bank), but no sucess. In fact, whenever I start j2ee.bat (with the "-verbose" option), it fails. see the messages: Starting JMS service... Initialization complete - waiting for client requests Starting JMS via Resource Adapter Deploying jmsra.rar in C:j2sdkee1.4libsystem_appsjmsra.rar org.w3c.dom.DOMException: DOM003 Namespace error at org.apache.xerces.dom.AttrNSImpl. (AttrNSImpl.java:129) at org.apache.xerces.dom.CoreDocumentImpl.createAttributeNS   More>>

Hello!

I've just installed javasdk_se 1.4 and javasdk_ee 1.4 (beta). I'm new to java. I'm tryinh to install the examples from sun (petstore, duke's bank), but no sucess. In fact, whenever I start j2ee.bat (with the "-verbose" option), it fails.

see the messages:

Starting JMS service...

Initialization complete - waiting for client requests

Starting JMS via Resource Adapter

Deploying jmsra.rar in C:j2sdkee1.4libsystem_appsjmsra.rar

org.w3c.dom.DOMException: DOM003 Namespace error

at org.apache.xerces.dom.AttrNSImpl. (AttrNSImpl.java:129)

at
org.apache.xerces.dom.CoreDocumentImpl.createAttributeNS(CoreDocument Impl.java:1422)

at
org.apache.xerces.dom.ElementImpl.setAttributeNS (ElementImpl.java:596)

If the entire log is needed, please, tell me.

This is the first error. After that, some others appear, but only when trying to connect to the server. I think thats because the server isn't ready.

can anybody help me, please?

Thanks in advance!

LZ

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact