Using Ant 1.5.3 to compile using ejbc for weblogic
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Monday, April 21, 2003 03:11 PM

What changes should be made in windows 2000 Server to get rid off this error? when I run ant1.5.3 in 2000 Server to get the deployable jar file(the name of the target in ant is "ejbc_FinalUserEntity") using weblogic.ejbc I am getting the following error. The same ant application is creating jar files properly in windows-XP. So what are the steps to follow to run my program properly in windows-2000 Server also. The command I am using in ant is ejbc_FinalUserEntity: [java] java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: javac -nowarn -classpath C:UsersMouliJavaJ2EEManagi   More>>

What changes should be made in windows 2000 Server to get rid off this error?

when I run ant1.5.3 in 2000 Server to get the deployable jar file(the name of the target in ant is "ejbc_FinalUserEntity") using weblogic.ejbc I am getting the following error. The same ant application is creating jar files properly in windows-XP. So what are the steps to follow to run my program properly in windows-2000 Server also. The command I am using in ant is

ejbc_FinalUserEntity:

[java] java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: javac -nowarn -classpath C:UsersMouliJavaJ2EEManagingUserInfoejbcgen;C:j2sdk1.4.1_02jrelib
t.jar;C:j2sdk1.4.1_02jrelibi18n.jar;C:j2sdk1.4.1_02jrelibsunrsasign.jar;C:j2sdk1.4
.1_02jrelibjsse.jar;C:j2sdk1.4.1_02jrelibjce.jar;C:j2sdk1.4.1_02jrelib
charsets.jar;C:j2sdk1.4.1_02jreclasses;C: eawlserver6.1libj2ee12.jar;C:
beawlserver6.1libweblogic.jar;C:UsersMouliJavaJ2EEManagingUserInfo;C:Us
ersMouliJavaJ2EEManagingUserInfodist;C:UsersMouliJavaJ2EEManagingUserI
nfodistDataObject.jar -d C:UsersMouliJavaJ2EEManagingUserInfoejbcgen C:
UsersMouliJavaJ2EEManagingUserInfoejbcgencom
tcmyejbuserentity*.java error=2

[java] at java.lang.Win32Process.create(Native Method)
[java] at java.lang.Win32Process. (Win32Process.java:63)
[java] at java.lang.Runtime.execInternal(Native Method)
[java] at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:566)
[java] at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:491)
[java] at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:457)
[java] at weblogic.utils.Executable.exec(Executable.java:200)
[java] at weblogic.utils.Executable.exec(Executable.java:125)

[java] at weblogic.utils.compiler.CompilerInvoker.compileMaybeExit(CompilerInvoker.java:545)

[java] at weblogic.utils.compiler.CompilerInvoker.compile(CompilerInvoker.java:372)

[java] at weblogic.utils.compiler.CompilerInvoker.compile(CompilerInvoker.java:363)

[java] at weblogic.ejb20.ejbc.EJBCompiler.compileEJB(EJBCompiler.java:245)

[java] at weblogic.ejbc20.runBody(ejbc20.java:360)
[java] at weblogic.utils.compiler.Tool.run(Tool.java:79)
[java] at weblogic.ejbc.main(ejbc.java:21)
[java] Exec failed .. exiting
[java] Java Result: 1

Kindly suggest why I am getting an error like that in windows-2000 Server and not in windows XP (with an example if possible).
Thank You,

Mouli V C
E-mail:cm_vedula@mail.com    <<Less

Re: Using Ant 1.5.3 to compile using ejbc for weblogic

Posted By:   Animesh_Srivastava  
Posted On:   Tuesday, April 22, 2003 01:39 PM

The error code in CreateProcess() means that the String passed in exec() was not succesfully mapped to a system command or an executable. This generally happens when we miss out the correct path to executables etc.

For ex, a Runtime.exec("test.exe") will throw this error code if test.exe lies in some other directory and is not there in JVM's PATH.

In your case you have asked ant fork(), so a new JVM is loaded. Probably it is not getting the same PATH as the original one. You could try passing PATH to the new JVM as well and see if the error still comes. This can be done using .

Let me know if it works.

Btw, for compiling ejb, why dont you use the ejbc task in ant ?

About | Sitemap | Contact