dcsimg
Failing DOM parsing with DocumentBuilder.parse(InputStream is)
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Andrea_Padovani
Posted On:   Saturday, April 19, 2003 11:06 AM

Hi!. . I'm trying programming a multiuser-server (with ServerSocket and Socket classes) receiving XML-formatted strings from a Macromedia Flash client. The basic concept of the server is for chat functionality, but I want it to be opened to future expansions. For this reason, using a DOM parser , I would like to transform my InputStream datas into Document instances in order to detect different structured kinds of incoming datas and process them consequently. However, when I try parsing the InputStream I always get this error:. [Fatal Error]:1:nn: Content is not allowed in trailing section, where "nn" is the InputStream.availa   More>>

Hi!.

I'm trying programming a multiuser-server (with ServerSocket and Socket classes) receiving XML-formatted strings from a Macromedia Flash client.

The basic concept of the server is for chat functionality, but I want it to be opened to future expansions.

For this reason, using a DOM parser , I would like to transform my InputStream datas into Document instances in order to detect different structured kinds of incoming datas and process them consequently.

However, when I try parsing the InputStream I always get this error:.

[Fatal Error]:1:nn: Content is not allowed in trailing section,

where "nn" is the InputStream.available() result.

I think I can't understand how to manage my InputStream to pass it to the DocumentBuilder.parse(InputStream is)method.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks and bye,

Andrea

<<Less

Re: Failing DOM parsing with DocumentBuilder.parse(InputStream is)

Posted By:   Roseanne_Zhang  
Posted On:   Saturday, April 19, 2003 02:31 PM

I don't know your specifics. However, trying to read your InputStream to see what are really in it would be my first thing to find out.
About | Sitemap | Contact