Content Disposition: inline and mail client attachment icons
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Rob_Boellaard
Posted On:   Friday, April 18, 2003 04:53 AM

Hi everybody, Thanks for the help in the past, I try to contribute advice to this list as well. I am looking for a way to consistently handle mail clients' attachment icons. I have a multipart-related containing a bunch of bodyparts that are inline, ie. embedded, images. For each of these bodyparts I set the Content-Disposition to inline. Unfortunately mail clients still show me their attachment icons. My image bodyparts are added (together with an html bodyPart) to a multipart-related, which itself is then wrapped into a bodypart and added to a multipart alternative. The multipart alternative serves as the content for the message. I have a code example ready if   More>>

Hi everybody,

Thanks for the help in the past, I try to contribute advice to this list as well.

I am looking for a way to consistently handle mail clients' attachment icons.

I have a multipart-related containing a bunch of bodyparts that are inline, ie. embedded, images. For each of these bodyparts I set the Content-Disposition to inline. Unfortunately mail clients still show me their attachment icons.

My image bodyparts are added (together with an html bodyPart) to a multipart-related, which itself is then wrapped into a bodypart and added to a multipart alternative. The multipart alternative serves as the content for the message.

I have a code example ready if needed,

thanks in advance,

Rob

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact