I have to load my application in the bootclasspath
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Thursday, April 17, 2003 09:47 AM

Hi, Due to some third party constrainsts i have to load my application in the bootclasspath. In the code which i am using i have to load a native dll. when i run java -Xbootclasspaht/p:. MyTestCode i get an unsatisfied link error saying it can't load the library. This happens when i use System.loadLibrary() call. If i use Runtime.getRuntime().load(), call it loads my library. Due to some constraints, i need to use System.loadLibrary()(it is called in one of the base classes which i can't change). If any one can help me out in this it'll be of great help. My feeling is we need to include some more classes in the bootclasspath, but i don't know which are the ones i need to include. Thanks Sidahrth    More>>

Hi,
Due to some third party constrainsts i have to load my application in the bootclasspath. In the code which i am using i have to load a native dll.

when i run java -Xbootclasspaht/p:. MyTestCode

i get an unsatisfied link error saying it can't load the library. This happens when i use System.loadLibrary() call. If i use Runtime.getRuntime().load(), call it loads my library. Due to some constraints, i need to use System.loadLibrary()(it is called in one of the base classes which i can't change). If any one can help me out in this it'll be of great help. My feeling is we need to include some more classes in the bootclasspath, but i don't know which are the ones i need to include.

Thanks
Sidahrth

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact