ANT Exec task output
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Darren_Pape
Posted On:   Tuesday, April 15, 2003 02:56 PM

Hi, I have a question regarding the exec task on AIX and how the output is formatted. I'm using ANT to execute a XmlAccess utility, which will output to an XML file. My problem is that when XmlAccess runs, it puts all the preamble license information and "request accepted" stuff in the output XML file along with the valid XML, and so when I go to parse it later, the parse fails due to the extraneous information. Is there a way in the ANT task to suppress the extraneous information, or to specify different output streams or something? I've been able to get this working on windows, but it doesn't behave the same way on AIX. user:password >    More>>

Hi, I have a question regarding the exec task on AIX and how the output is formatted.

I'm using ANT to execute a XmlAccess utility, which will output to an XML file. My problem is that when XmlAccess runs, it puts all the preamble license information and "request accepted" stuff in the output
XML file along with the valid XML, and so when I go to parse it later, the parse fails due to the extraneous information.

Is there a way in the ANT task to suppress the extraneous information, or to specify different output streams or something?

I've been able to get this working on windows, but it doesn't behave the same way on AIX.

user:password >

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Darren

<<Less

Re: ANT Exec task output

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 16, 2003 02:50 AM

No. simply pass all arguments to the executable. If your XmlAccess.sh don´t support that, it can´t be done.

BUT you can filter the result.

About | Sitemap | Contact