dcsimg
i am getting an error while sending mail just after reading The mail both the pop3 and smtp server are the same
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Bijoy_Thomas
Posted On:   Monday, April 14, 2003 06:34 AM

i am getting an error while sending mail just after reading The mail both the pop3 and smtp server are the same. after reading all the mail in the inbox i am closing the connection even after that i am getting the error as below ERROR javax.mail.SendFailedException: Sending failed; nested exception is: class javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host: loc alhost, port: 25; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:218) at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:80) at mail.SendMail1. (SendMail1.java:81) at TestMail.main(TestMail   More>>

i am getting an error while sending mail just after reading The mail both the pop3 and smtp server are the same.
after reading all the mail in the inbox i am closing the connection even after that i am getting the error as below

ERROR

javax.mail.SendFailedException: Sending failed;
nested exception is:
class javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host: loc
alhost, port: 25;
nested exception is:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information
at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:218)
at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:80)
at mail.SendMail1. (SendMail1.java:81)
at TestMail.main(TestMail.java:24)

<<Less

Re: i am getting an error while sending mail just after reading The mail both the pop3 and smtp server are the same

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Monday, April 14, 2003 07:00 AM

Well, you have to be able to connect to your smtp server, presumably on port 25 there. You can test it by manually telnetting to port 25.

About | Sitemap | Contact