dcsimg
My java program executes after i run autoexec.bat
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   navin_nyayapati
Posted On:   Monday, March 31, 2003 09:17 PM

I have written a program in java that sends Emails via smtp.I am able to run the program only when i execute the autoexec.bat.After sometime i try to execute the same program it does not run.I then again run autoexec.bat from command prompt and it runs.I get the following error when i run the program java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:javax/mail/MessagingException I have set the following things in autoexec.bat C:>set classpath=c:jsdk2.1server.jar; c:jsdk2.1servlet.jar;c:jaf-1.0.1activation.jar; c:javamail-1.3mail.jar; d:gglme; I run the program from command prompt as d:gglme>java mypack.mailtocell    More>>

I have written a program in java that sends Emails via smtp.I am able to run the program only when i execute the autoexec.bat.After sometime i try to execute the same program it does not run.I then again run autoexec.bat from command prompt and it runs.I get the following error when i run the program

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:javax/mail/MessagingException

I have set the following things in autoexec.bat

C:>set classpath=c:jsdk2.1server.jar;
c:jsdk2.1servlet.jar;c:jaf-1.0.1activation.jar;
c:javamail-1.3mail.jar;
d:gglme;

I run the program from command prompt as
d:gglme>java mypack.mailtocell

<<Less

Re: My java program executes after i run autoexec.bat

Posted By:   Sean_Ruff  
Posted On:   Tuesday, April 1, 2003 06:35 AM

try runing it with this command:

java -cp c:jsdk2.1server.jar;c:jsdk2.1servlet.jar;c:jaf-1.0.1activation.jar;c:javamail-1.3mail.jar;d:gglme mypack.mailtocell

This assumes that your package mypack is in the folder d:gg1me

About | Sitemap | Contact