404 after configuring Tomcat and IIS...
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Stephen_Roughley
Posted On:   Thursday, March 27, 2003 11:41 AM

Hey all. I have just finished the setup process for Tomcat and IIS to use JSP for the first time. The problem that I am having is that when I try to load the http://localhost/examples/jsp/index.html to test the setup I just get the error404 page from IIS. FYI: The ISAPI filter is working under IIS (green arrow, priority: high). Tomcat is running as I can run the JSP examples via Tomcat. The isapi.log file has been created in the Tomcatlogs dir. and the IIS logs show the entry: "127.0.0.1 GET /examples/jsp/index.html 404". However, I am getting the following entries in the isapi.log file. As I am new to Tomcat (only heard of it today), I am not too sure what they mean: [Thu Mar 27 19:20:36 2003] [jk_uri_worke   More>>

Hey all. I have just finished the setup process for Tomcat and IIS to use JSP for the first time. The problem that I am having is that when I try to load the http://localhost/examples/jsp/index.html to test the setup I just get the error404 page from IIS.

FYI: The ISAPI filter is working under IIS (green arrow, priority: high). Tomcat is running as I can run the JSP examples via Tomcat. The isapi.log file has been created in the Tomcatlogs dir. and the IIS logs show the entry: "127.0.0.1 GET /examples/jsp/index.html 404". However, I am getting the following entries in the isapi.log file. As I am new to Tomcat (only heard of it today), I am not too sure what they mean:

[Thu Mar 27 19:20:36 2003] [jk_uri_worker_map.c (368)]: Attempting to map URI '/examples/jsp/index.html'
[Thu Mar 27 19:20:36 2003] [jk_uri_worker_map.c (456)]: jk_uri_worker_map_t::map_uri_to_worker, done without a match
[Thu Mar 27 19:20:36 2003] [jk_isapi_plugin.c (728)]: HttpFilterProc [/examples/jsp/index.html] is not a servlet url
[Thu Mar 27 19:20:36 2003] [jk_isapi_plugin.c (737)]: HttpFilterProc check if [/examples/jsp/index.html] is points to the web-inf directory

I know I am overlooking something obvious here, though I believe that I have followed the setup instructions to the T.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Steve.

<<Less

Re: 404 after configuring Tomcat and IIS...

Posted By:   Brian_Glodde  
Posted On:   Thursday, March 27, 2003 11:07 PM

This thread on the JDC talks about the same symptoms. Hope one of the hints within solves your problem.
About | Sitemap | Contact