Accessing a service running behind the firewall
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 25, 2003 11:18 PM

I'm trying to access a webservice(running behind the firewall) through a class file from weblogic7.0 server. The client program uses SOAP for accessing that service. While accessing the service, I'm getting 407 error(not authorized) message in the console. I've set the proxy host name, port, the url that i'm trying to access in the server startup batch file. When i type the url directly in the browser(after making the proxy settings in the browser) it is asking for firewall credentials. After giving that i'm able to access the service. Where to specify the firewall credentials in case of weblogic server? Or is there any other way to access this service?    More>>

I'm trying to access a webservice(running behind the firewall) through a class file from weblogic7.0 server.
The client program uses SOAP for accessing that service.

While accessing the service, I'm getting 407 error(not authorized) message in the console.
I've set the proxy host name, port, the url that i'm trying to access in the server startup batch file.

When i type the url directly in the browser(after making the proxy settings in the browser) it is asking for firewall credentials.
After giving that i'm able to access the service.

Where to specify the firewall credentials in case of weblogic server?
Or is there any other way to access this service?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact