Multiple Selection DnD in JTree
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Needing_Knowledge
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 25, 2003 04:05 PM

Hi, I remember seeing a question here back before jdk 1.4 asking whether it was possible for Multiple selection drag and Drop in JTree and the answer was that there was a bug that would get fixed in jdk 1.4. Did that bug ever get fixed? and if so, how do you implement multiple selection Dnd in JTree ? I know that the tree needs to be set to getSelectionModel().setSelectionMode(TreeSelectionModel.DISCONTIGUOUS_TREE_SELECTION); or CONTIGUOUS_TREE_SELECTION for multiple nodes to be selected, but what changes should be made to a DragSourceListener and DropTargetListener written for Single-Selection in order to be able to implement Multiple Selection a   More>>

Hi,

I remember seeing a question here back before jdk 1.4 asking whether it was possible for Multiple selection drag and Drop in JTree and the answer was that there was a bug that would get fixed in jdk 1.4. Did that bug ever get fixed? and if so, how do you implement multiple selection Dnd in JTree ?

I know that the tree needs to be set to

getSelectionModel().setSelectionMode(TreeSelectionModel.DISCONTIGUOUS_TREE_SELECTION);

or CONTIGUOUS_TREE_SELECTION for multiple nodes to be selected, but what changes should be made to a DragSourceListener and DropTargetListener written for Single-Selection in order to be able to implement Multiple Selection as well?

Thanks for all your help.    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact