Using JMeter...
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   David_Alcoba
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 25, 2003 01:09 AM

Hi, I'm using JMeter to test a web application which basically search books in a catalog. There's a parameter to say the number of books it have to display in each page. The problem is that independently of this parameter always display pages of 20 books everyone. The application works correctly when I accesed by a browser, so I think it's a problem of JMeter. Is there anyone to can help me? I think that perhaps the browser of JMeter is limited and only can display a few of registers, but in my application there isn't any internal parameter which limite the number of registers displayed looking the browser resolution. Always is the user who choose this number. Thanks,    More>>

Hi,

I'm using JMeter to test a web application which basically search books in a catalog. There's a parameter to say the number of books it have to display in each page. The problem is that independently of this parameter always display pages of 20 books everyone.

The application works correctly when I accesed by a browser, so I think it's a problem of JMeter. Is there anyone to can help me?

I think that perhaps the browser of JMeter is limited and only can display a few of registers, but in my application there isn't any internal parameter which limite the number of registers displayed looking the browser resolution. Always is the user who choose this number.

Thanks,

David

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact