JBuilder 7, Tomcat 4.0.3 and DataSource
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Jason_Efting
Posted On:   Saturday, March 22, 2003 08:14 AM

My application must use a DataSource to connect to a database sever. I changed the server.xml file that JBuilder generates to include the DataSource definition. The datasource works perfectly. I included jdbc2_0-stdext.jar under "Required Libraries" in JBuilder. This same jar file is also under the commonlib directory. When running the application through JBuilder I a java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource. This exception is caused the the existance of two jdbc2_0-stdext.jar files in the classpath. One in the tomcat lib directory and the other one in the applications work directory. How can I prevent JBuilder from deploying this jar into the applications lib directory?    More>>

My application must use a DataSource to connect to a database sever. I changed the server.xml file that JBuilder generates to include the DataSource definition. The datasource works perfectly.

I included jdbc2_0-stdext.jar under "Required Libraries" in JBuilder. This same jar file is also under the commonlib directory. When running the application through JBuilder I a java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.

This exception is caused the the existance of two jdbc2_0-stdext.jar files in the classpath. One in the tomcat lib directory and the other one in the applications work directory. How can I prevent JBuilder from deploying this jar into the applications lib directory?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact