How do i remove obj from JBoss Server.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   ethiraj_krishnan
Posted On:   Saturday, March 22, 2003 02:50 AM

How do i remove obj from JBoss Server.ie i am using JBoss as a Application server,my bean is deployed in server,and server is running. I want to update data using some other programe.
now i am updateing data,it is updateing,but think is one record is used in brower,that is one user is accessing data in browser,that data is rollbacking. i want to remove that object from the server,so that after updateing,user can access.

Thanks..
K.raj

Re: How do i remove obj from JBoss Server.

Posted By:   Ramakrishna_Yeggadi  
Posted On:   Monday, March 24, 2003 01:02 AM

When your bean is deployed with A, and external application modifies the data, the modified data will not be available as it assumes no other resource is modifiying the data other than the entity bean.

In this case use C i.e every time you read the data from databse.

You can configure this in standardjboss.xml file. The commit options are A, B, C, D.

Option A
The container caches entity bean instances in ready state between transactions. The container ensures that the instance has exclusive access to the state of the entity in the persistent storage. Hence the container doesn't need to synchronize the state of the bean at the beginning of each transaction.

Option B
This is similar to Option A in the sense that the ready instances are cached between transactions. However, the container doesn't assume that the instance has exclusive access to the state in the persistent storage. This means the state of the bean is synchronized at the start of each transaction.

Option C
With this option the container doesn't cache the instance at all. The instance is returned to the pool at the end of each transaction.

In addition to the three options listed above, JBoss provides a fourth option.

Option D
This is similar to Option A where the bean instance is cached between transactions. However, you can set a refresh rate at which the state of the bean instance is synchronized with that in the persistent store.

-Ramakrishna
About | Sitemap | Contact