How can I display the SOAP message before invoking the Web Service?
3 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Thursday, March 20, 2003 10:39 AM

I've used wsdl2java to generate the proxy cliente and the java file called "{service_name}SoapBindingStub.java" seems to implement the Web Service invoke method. If so, I have the instance of org.apache.axis.client.Call (_call) ready to invoke the Web Service.

How can I get the SOAP message (say, into a file) before calling the invoke method?

Re: How can I display the SOAP message before invoking the Web Service?

Posted By:   Sebastian_Beyer  
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 25, 2003 05:47 AM

Hi,

You can use TCPMonitor or SOAPMonitor to view request and response SOAP messages. I used TCPMon and you can als edit the request and resend. If you need in a file you can copy paste.

Or look for SOAPMessage class inside the API of Apache axis. You may get it in your JavaCode via this class.

Greetings from Hamburg/Germany

Posted On:   Tuesday, March 25, 2003 05:46 AM

Hi,

You can use TCPMonitor or SOAPMonitor to view request and response SOAP messages. I used TCPMon and you can als edit the request and resend. If you need in a file you can copy paste.

Or look for SOAPMessage class inside the API of Apache axis. You may get it in your JavaCode via this class.

Posted On:   Tuesday, March 25, 2003 05:46 AM

Hi,

About | Sitemap | Contact