I have data in XML formate ie 10,000 records. i want to display that records like Google.
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   ethiraj_krishnan
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 18, 2003 02:24 AM

I have data in XML Formate ie 10,000 record. i want to display that record like google,

I am displaying data in using DOM object,so it is taking time to show data,i want to display the data 20 records and then 20 records,that is u can see in the google or some other sides,before u scroll values will be displaying in the bottom..like that i want to display,so that data will be faster loading..

Thanks...

Re: I have data in XML formate ie 10,000 records. i want to display that records like Google.

Posted By:   Roseanne_Zhang  
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 18, 2003 08:06 AM

I've never done this before. But I think it could be done by parameterized xslt transformation. Apply the same xslt on the huge xml with different parameters when user click the different index/link. An interesting excercise anyway...

Re: I have data in XML formate ie 10,000 records. i want to display that records like Google.

Posted By:   Roseanne_Zhang  
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 18, 2003 05:20 AM

Read GoFs Proxy pattern, you will get the general idea. There are many ways to implement what you want. I guess paging is one of them. This is actually not an XML question...
About | Sitemap | Contact