Jsps and servlets work ok but get java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/tools/javac/Main error when trying to install struts
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Karl_Kawano
Posted On:   Saturday, March 15, 2003 12:50 PM

Hi all, I am just trying out struts and I think I followed all the installation instructions however if I run a jsp or servlet everything seems fine. I installed a couple struts examples and get the java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/tools/javac/Main error. I have checked my classpaths in the environment variables and I think they are ok. Is there anything else anybody can think of why this would be happening? Since everything works ok except struts examples, I keep thinking that there is something that I put in a wrong directory or some xlm config info I am missing. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Karl    More>>

Hi all,

I am just trying out struts and I think I followed all the installation instructions however if I run a jsp or servlet everything seems fine. I installed a couple struts examples and get the java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/tools/javac/Main error. I have checked my classpaths in the environment variables and I think they are ok. Is there anything else anybody can think of why this would be happening? Since everything works ok except struts examples, I keep thinking that there is something that I put in a wrong directory or some xlm config info I am missing. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Karl    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact