Strutsaction on different WebApps
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Kjellaug_Johansen
Posted On:   Friday, March 14, 2003 06:22 AM

I have two servers running webapps, one for production: www.mycomp.com/WebApp and one for testing: www.mycomp.com/test/WebApp When I work on the production server there are no problems, but when I work on the test-server and try to call a Struts-action (i.e. www.mycomp.com/test/WebApp/user/saveUser.do), I'm getting redirected to the production-server. The 'test' part in the URL for the test-server is ignored and I'm getting redirected to www.mycomp.com/WebApp/user/saveUser.do. The struts-config on the testserver looks like this: type="com.mycomp.web.user.SaveUserAction" name="user" scope="request" input="/jsp/us   More>>

I have two servers running webapps, one for production: www.mycomp.com/WebApp and one for testing: www.mycomp.com/test/WebApp

When I work on the production server there are no problems, but when I work on the test-server and try to call a Struts-action (i.e. www.mycomp.com/test/WebApp/user/saveUser.do), I'm getting redirected to the production-server. The 'test' part in the URL for the test-server is ignored and I'm getting redirected to

www.mycomp.com/WebApp/user/saveUser.do.

The struts-config on the testserver looks like this:

type="com.mycomp.web.user.SaveUserAction"

name="user"

scope="request"

input="/jsp/user/editUser.jsp">

The action call in the jsp file on the testserver looks like this:

... action = "/user/saveUser.do"

My questions are:

Doesn't Struts manage an extra "level" (test) between the serverroot (www.mycomp.com) and the webapp name (WebApp)? Are there any config-settings I can do to solve this?

<<Less

Re: Strutsaction on different WebApps

Posted By:   Alex_Koyfman  
Posted On:   Friday, March 14, 2003 06:41 AM

I am a little bit confused. By saying "two servers running webapps", do you really mean "two web apps running on the same server?
About | Sitemap | Contact