504 error (gateway timeout)
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Friday, March 14, 2003 12:59 AM

I made a servlet which is running under Jakarta Tomcat 3.3.1 The session timeout of this servlet is 1800 seconds, ie 30 minutes (I check that, and I think it's ok, 30 minutes is the default value) But I have a very strange problem : after 90 seconds (approximatly), I receive a "504" error : gateway timeout. It's like if my session was ended by the server. What is so surprising is that I know that the servlet ends properly (because it creates some files, and I can read this files) So, I think that it's not a servlet error, and I know that the session timeout is really greather than 90 secondes ! Is it possible that it's a problem fr   More>>

I made a servlet which is running under Jakarta Tomcat 3.3.1

The session timeout of this servlet is 1800 seconds, ie 30 minutes (I check that, and I think it's ok, 30 minutes is the default value)

But I have a very strange problem : after 90 seconds (approximatly), I receive a "504" error : gateway timeout.
It's like if my session was ended by the server.

What is so surprising is that I know that the servlet ends properly (because it creates some files, and I can read this files)

So, I think that it's not a servlet error, and I know that the session timeout is really greather than 90 secondes !

Is it possible that it's a problem from tomcat (maybe a bad configuration) ?

Thanks for your answer, and sorry for my poor english ;-)

<<Less

Re: 504 error (gateway timeout)

Posted By:   Jyothi_Varakavi  
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 18, 2003 08:26 AM

Did u set 1800 sec. timeout in ur xml file?
About | Sitemap | Contact