dcsimg
java.io.NotSerializableException: com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Message
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   shahar_shalev
Posted On:   Monday, March 10, 2003 08:40 AM

Christopher thank you very much your information was usefull i already overcome this problem by creating three Serializable classes wich preserve the folders inbox outbox & deletebox messages in private data member Vectors. using the folder(inbox) only as a channel to unpack messages in to this vectors and empty the folder after it. i Serialized the user information as well in the same methods but when trying to Serialize thise box classes the accures an Exception that class Message cant be Serialized i even tried to Serialize only the vectors on files the next Exception apeared com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Message java.io.NotSerializableException: com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Message the se   More>>

Christopher thank you very much your information was usefull i already overcome this problem by creating three
Serializable classes wich preserve the folders inbox outbox & deletebox messages in private data member Vectors.
using the folder(inbox) only as a channel to unpack messages in to this vectors and empty the folder after it.
i Serialized the user information as well in the same methods but when trying to Serialize thise box classes the
accures an Exception that class Message cant be Serialized
i even tried to Serialize only the vectors on files
the next Exception apeared
com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Message
java.io.NotSerializableException:
com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Message
the serialization functions could not read & write to files
if you can help or give me an alternative i am on a short scedual for ending the Javax.mail project
thank you shahar

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact