dcsimg
Deploying JRE 1.4.1 on Mac
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Mariano_Etchepareborda
Posted On:   Sunday, March 9, 2003 03:19 AM

Hi, Is there any way of deploying a Mac OS X application built using their 1.4.1 Developer Preview (beta?). If I run it on a standard OS X machine, I am told that it requires a different Java VM. On Windows, we include the latest JRE setup with our software, so that users can install it if they don't have it. Is there anything equivalent on Mac? Any clue when we can expect version 1.4.1 to be released to the general public, and in what way? I guess we could compile the software with version 1.3.1, but we have experienced some bugs with this version. If we could go straight away for version 1.4.1, it would be great. Thanks for your help! Mariano Etchepa   More>>

Hi,

Is there any way of deploying a Mac OS X application built using their 1.4.1 Developer Preview (beta?). If I run it on a standard OS X machine, I am told that it requires a different Java VM.

On Windows, we include the latest JRE setup with our software, so that users can install it if they don't have it. Is there anything equivalent on Mac? Any clue when we can expect version 1.4.1 to be released to the general public, and in what way?

I guess we could compile the software with version 1.3.1, but we have experienced some bugs with this version. If we could go straight away for version 1.4.1, it would be great.

Thanks for your help!

Mariano Etchepareborda

Swar Systems

<<Less

Re: Deploying JRE 1.4.1 on Mac

Posted By:   eimi_nos  
Posted On:   Monday, March 10, 2003 06:03 PM

The version 1.4.1 is out now.

(It might be noted that not necessarily all users of Mac update to that version.)
About | Sitemap | Contact