dcsimg
Expanding collapsed frame after frame refreshes
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Star_Smith
Posted On:   Saturday, March 8, 2003 12:24 PM

I am working on a page with frames where the left navigational frame can be collapsed/expanded. The only problem is that if the navigational frame is collapsed and refreshes while collapsed, it fails to expand after the navigation reloads. I have an img file visible in the collapsed frame after refresh, can a double click function be assigned to this img to return the frame back to the full expansion size of 230? Main frame js: defaultconf='' function expandf(){ if (document.all){ if (document.body.cols!="30,*") document.body.cols="30,*" else document.body.cols=defaultconf } } ]]>]]> Navigational frame js: if (document.all) window.parent.defaultconf=window.parent.document.body.cols function expa   More>>

I am working on a page with frames where the left navigational frame can be collapsed/expanded. The only problem is that if the navigational frame is collapsed and refreshes while collapsed, it fails to expand after the navigation reloads. I have an img file visible in the collapsed frame after refresh, can a double click function be assigned to this img to return the frame back to the full expansion size of 230?

Main frame js:

Navigational frame js:

Thanks!

Star

<<Less

Re: Expanding collapsed frame after frame refreshes

Posted By:   Nitesh_Naveen  
Posted On:   Thursday, March 13, 2003 04:16 AM

why not think of using div tags to have this left pane instead of a frame. Frame references are some times lost when the pages in the frames refresh/submit. You can manipulate the widht of the div to simulate the collapse/expand
About | Sitemap | Contact