dcsimg
3-teir
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Oshadha_J
Posted On:   Friday, March 7, 2003 01:14 AM

I don't how to ask this. But this is what I want to know. I'm doing a ecommerce diploma. On a pass paper there was question to do in that 3-teir architecture. Actually I have to do this question in both ASP and Jscripts. Actually this a practical test and we have to do it in 45 miites. Q is like this. We have to do a small inventory programe. we have to only add item to item data base and also want to show all the details in front page while we enter the item in a pop up window. And also we have to do some online trascactions too. Can u please tell me how to do this from that 3-teir architecture. It's big help if u can explain the thing. thanks alot    More>>

I don't how to ask this. But this is what I want to know. I'm doing a ecommerce diploma. On a pass paper there was question to do in that 3-teir architecture. Actually I have to do this question in both ASP and Jscripts. Actually this a practical test and we have to do it in 45 miites.

Q is like this. We have to do a small inventory programe. we have to only add item to item data base and also want to show all the details in front page while we enter the item in a pop up window. And also we have to do some online trascactions too.

Can u please tell me how to do this from that 3-teir architecture. It's big help if u can explain the thing.

thanks alot    <<Less

Re: 3-teir

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Friday, March 7, 2003 06:57 AM

Is your 45 minutes up yet?

About | Sitemap | Contact