@ejb.select
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Michael_Albrecht
Posted On:   Monday, March 3, 2003 12:57 AM

Hi @all, I`ve got big problems constructing a select method for my CMP-Bean. Imagine the following situation: There are two beans in a 1:n-relationship like players and their teams. I want to write a select method which returns me the ID of the team the player is playing for. This is the starting point of my problem: First of all I`ve written - without reading the xdoclet documentation - the @ejb.select-tag like the finder-tag at class level and it works not correctly. The next try was to implement it as a method level tag over the ejb-select method. What I want to have or to know, if anybody her   More>>

Hi @all,

I`ve got big problems constructing a select method for my CMP-Bean.

Imagine the following situation:
There are two beans in a 1:n-relationship like players and their teams.

I want to write a select method which returns me the ID of the team the player is playing for.

This is the starting point of my problem:

First of all I`ve written - without reading the xdoclet documentation - the @ejb.select-tag like the finder-tag at class level and it works not correctly.

The next try was to implement it as a method level tag over the ejb-select method.

What I want to have or to know, if anybody here has constructed a running example of a select method over such 1:n-relationships.

Thank you very much in forward

Bye,

Michael

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact