Popup window from within a popup window?
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Rick_Castanho
Posted On:   Friday, February 28, 2003 09:52 AM

I'm trying to popup an HTML doc in a new browser window using a javascript function (window.open) with attributes. I play my Flash movie in this window. This works fine. However, I cannot seem to pop open a new browser window from that already popped window using that same function (funtion call using getURL in Flash) . It loads my new HTML page in the same window without Popping a new window. I'm basically trying to run a flash movie in the first popped window with no resize controls and then making a javascript function call to open a new popup window with a "thank you" page while keeping my flash move in the first popped window. Is this possible? Thanks llamamon    More>>

I'm trying to popup an HTML doc in a new browser window using a javascript function (window.open) with attributes. I play my Flash movie in this window. This works fine.

However, I cannot seem to pop open a new browser window from that already popped window using that same function (funtion call using getURL in Flash) . It loads my new HTML page in the same window without Popping a new window.

I'm basically trying to run a flash movie in the first popped window with no resize controls and then making a javascript function call to open a new popup window with a "thank you" page while keeping my flash move in the first popped window.

Is this possible?

Thanks llamamon

<<Less

Re: Popup window from within a popup window?

Posted By:   saroj_pradhan  
Posted On:   Friday, February 28, 2003 12:32 PM

Hi Rick,
In you popup javascript function, when you call
window.open, put the last parameter as "_new".
I hope this will help.
Saroj.
About | Sitemap | Contact