Select Box, listing all forums.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   vinay_salehithal
Posted On:   Friday, February 21, 2003 08:52 AM

Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to make a select box which wd list all the forums avaialle in jguru. For eg, at present from the forum main page if i go into the servlet forum, i need to come back to the main forum page to go into any other forum. Instead of this if we cd have a select box listing the availabe forums, and we place this select box on everpage that comes up in forums section, than the user cd directly jump to any forum, without the need to go back to the main forum page. A similar concept cd be used in the FAQ section as well. I think this will make moving around in the Forums/FAQ very much better.    More>>

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to make a select box which wd list all the forums avaialle in jguru.

For eg, at present from the forum main page if i go into the servlet forum, i need to come back to the main forum page to go into any other forum.

Instead of this if we cd have a select box listing the availabe forums, and we place this select box on everpage that comes up in forums section, than the user cd directly jump to any forum, without the need to go back to the main forum page.

A similar concept cd be used in the FAQ section as well.

I think this will make moving around in the Forums/FAQ very much better.

<<Less

Re: Select Box, listing all forums.

Posted By:   Tom_Burns  
Posted On:   Friday, February 21, 2003 06:05 PM

It is an interesting idea, but I think we get most of the benefit from the related links. The servlets forum points to the JSP forum, etc...
About | Sitemap | Contact