dcsimg
What is the best diagram to model a system's screen flow?
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Marwan_Salam
Posted On:   Tuesday, February 18, 2003 10:37 AM

Hi, I was looking into the different UML diagrams to see which one is suitable to use for modeling my screen flow design. I first thought of flow charts(I know this one is not UML) but I think that this one is not very good for what I need. Mainly because it does not give me the multiple selection (more than 2) capability. I then looked at the activity diagram but still has the same problem. An activity diagram is good for parallel processing (forking and joining) but does not provide the menuing option I am looking for. My question is: is there a diagram type I can refer to do what I want to do? Thanks, Marwan    More>>

Hi,

I was looking into the different UML diagrams to see which one is suitable to use for modeling my screen flow design.

I first thought of flow charts(I know this one is not UML) but I think that this one is not very good for what I need. Mainly because it does not give me the multiple selection (more than 2) capability.

I then looked at the activity diagram but still has the same problem. An activity diagram is good for parallel processing (forking and joining) but does not provide the menuing option I am looking for.

My question is: is there a diagram type I can refer to do what I want to do?

Thanks,

Marwan

<<Less

Re: What is the best diagram to model a system's screen flow?

Posted By:   rajeev_kumar  
Posted On:   Tuesday, February 18, 2003 01:04 PM

there is no need to follow any UML diagram in ur case, flow charing would be the best option
About | Sitemap | Contact