Multiple request
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Massimiliano_Ragazzi
Posted On:   Tuesday, February 18, 2003 07:16 AM

Happens that from an html page the user can multi click on a button, so i have multi request in the same time from the same session. i've just queued the request so only one a time is running i've tryied to brutally stop the next requests but obviously the answer is a white html page. It seems that the latest request is that really answer So i've thought run only the last request and stopping all the previuos. Is it possible? Or elaborate only the first and stop all the other avoiding the white html page so that the answer is of the first request?? Thank you for your efforts Massimiliano    More>>

Happens that from an html page the user can multi click on a button, so i have multi request in the same time from the same session.

i've just queued the request so only one a time is running

i've tryied to brutally stop the next requests but obviously the answer is a white html page. It seems that the latest request is that really answer

So i've thought run only the last request and stopping all the previuos. Is it possible?

Or elaborate only the first and stop all the other avoiding the white html page so that the answer is of the first request??

Thank you for your efforts

Massimiliano

<<Less

Re: Multiple request

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Tuesday, February 18, 2003 07:47 AM

I guess your answer would depend on what your application is supposed to do! I think different applications would need to approach this problem differently.

About | Sitemap | Contact