Javascript and Media Players
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   J_Hayes
Posted On:   Wednesday, February 12, 2003 01:30 PM

Hi, I'm trying to have a some javascript code executed once a video clip being viewed in real, win media player, or quicktime is finished. I'm not sure how/whether players can interact with javascript. So the setup is: a user go to a web page where a clip autostarts in one of the three media player types (prior to this page, I will sniff for the players that are installed); the clip ends; then I need to send the token "Form" (code shown below), which simply submits an html web form. Any suggestions are much appreciated!!! function Send(Form) { document.form.submit(); } ]]>]]> Regards, Jeff    More>>

Hi,

I'm trying to have a some javascript code executed once a video clip being viewed in real, win media player, or quicktime is finished. I'm not sure how/whether players can interact with javascript. So the setup is: a user go to a web page where a clip autostarts in one of the three media player types (prior to this page, I will sniff for the players that are installed); the clip ends; then I need to send the token "Form" (code shown below), which simply submits an html web form. Any suggestions are much appreciated!!!

Regards,
Jeff

<<Less

Re: Javascript and Media Players

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Wednesday, February 12, 2003 02:31 PM

Wow, that's really awful evil and sneaky, trying to automatically submit a form whenever someone plays a media file in their browser!!

About | Sitemap | Contact