dcsimg
Problems including .jspf
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Randy_Cox
Posted On:   Tuesday, February 11, 2003 02:55 PM

When editing a .jsp file I have included a number of .jspf files that have blocks of reusable HTML. The same .jspf is included many times among others. The problem I see is that it appears that IntelliJ gets confused about resolving variables after a certain distance into the file. The variables prior to the include are resolved. The ones after are not. This is with an include that has has already been included several times prior in the file. I can comment out a particular include part way down the file and all is well. I can substitute a different include (thus factoring out some problem in the include itself) and the variable resolution problem returns. Is anyone aware of a problem similar to this? I'm using 3.0.1 (688)   More>>

When editing a .jsp file I have included a number of .jspf files that have blocks of reusable HTML. The same .jspf is included many times among others. The problem I see is that it appears that IntelliJ gets confused about resolving variables after a certain distance into the file. The variables prior to the include are resolved. The ones after are not. This is with an include that has has already been included several times prior in the file. I can comment out a particular include part way down the file and all is well. I can substitute a different include (thus factoring out some problem in the include itself) and the variable resolution problem returns.

Is anyone aware of a problem similar to this?

I'm using 3.0.1 (688)

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact