error: The ejbdoclet task doesn't support the nested "remoteinterface" element.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Angela_Stempfel
Posted On:   Tuesday, February 11, 2003 08:31 AM

hi all i got a homework from out teacher. we have to add xdoclet comments in our classes to deploy the ejb-application. Now i've done that and i want to build the classes with ant. I use the command: ant ejbdoclet and then i get the following error: Buildfile: build.xml init: [mkdir] Created dir: /home/hippie/distsys/xdoclet/build/classes [mkdir] Created dir: /home/hippie/distsys/xdoclet/build/generated ejbdoclet: BUILD FAILED file:/home/hippie/distsys/xdoclet/build.xml:71: The task doesn't support the nested "remoteinterface" element. Total time: 3 seconds I'm a newbie in XDoclet, and dont know   More>>

hi all

i got a homework from out teacher. we have to add xdoclet comments in our classes to deploy the ejb-application. Now i've done that and i want to build the classes with ant. I use the command:

ant ejbdoclet

and then i get the following error:

Buildfile: build.xml

init:
[mkdir] Created dir: /home/hippie/distsys/xdoclet/build/classes
[mkdir] Created dir: /home/hippie/distsys/xdoclet/build/generated

ejbdoclet:

BUILD FAILED
file:/home/hippie/distsys/xdoclet/build.xml:71: The task doesn't support the nested "remoteinterface" element.

Total time: 3 seconds

I'm a newbie in XDoclet, and dont know where this error comes from. I have to add that our teacher made the build.xml, maybe the error is in there?

description="Generates Java interfaces and DD from bean class">

destdir="${gen.src.dir}"
excludedtags="@version,@author"
ejbspec="2.0"
verbose="false"
>

thanks for your help
angela    <<Less

Re: error: The ejbdoclet task doesn't support the nested "remoteinterface" element.

Posted By:   Wolfgang_Sacharzki  
Posted On:   Wednesday, February 12, 2003 03:45 AM

Did you define your task ejbdoclet in the build file? I didn't see!

It tells ant which class to use for this task and where to find this class...

Following build file works in my development:

(I had to hardcode XDoclet's lib path - it didn't work with a XDOCLET_HOME system environment variable)

classname="xdoclet.modules.ejb.EjbDocletTask"

classpathref="xdoclet.class.path"/>

mergedir="parent-fake-to-debug"

excludedtags="@version,@author,@todo"

ejbSpec="2.0"

force="true">

This works fine if i use ant from the command line (ant version 1.5)!

BUT:

When I'm using ant execution within Eclipse 2.0.2 with ant 1.4.1 plugin I'm getting the same exception!!!

All other build files will be executed normally if they don't use task.

This is what I tried with Eclipse/Ant configuration:

- Added all the XDoclet jars into Preferences >> External Tools >> Ant >> Classpath

- Added ant.jar and optional.jar from version 1.5 into Preferences >> External Tools >> Ant >> Classpath

(I did this because the ant class org.apache.tools.ant.DynamicConfigurator seems to be used by XDoclet 1.2b2 - I received a NoClassDefFoundError on this)

- Added a task definition for "ejbdoclet" into Preferences >> External Tools >> Ant >> Tasks

Name: ejbdoclet

Class: xdoclet.modules.ejb.EjbDocletTask

Library: C:/Development/Tools/XDoclet/xdoclet-bin-1.2b2/lib/xdoclet-ejb-module-1.2b2.jar

I didn't change any Eclipse/Ant plugin files (e.g. plugin.xml).

Can someone help on this issue?

Thanks, ziechler

About | Sitemap | Contact