dcsimg
Passing an object that implements an interface to my local ejb causes a java.lang.LinkageError
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Robert_Hughes
Posted On:   Sunday, February 9, 2003 04:01 PM

Hi, Using the MVC model-based J2EE app I developed last year, I am now upgrading using Sun One Studio and Sun One AS 7 on Win2K. In doing so my app compiles and deploys fine. Yet when I pass an event model, that implements a WebEvent interface, my local ejb controller throws the following error: java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking com/css/j2ee/control/event/WebEvent class at com.css.j2ee.control.web.MainServlet.doProcess(MainServlet.java:216) at com.css.j2ee.control.web.MainServlet.doGet(MainServlet.java:177) at com.css.j2ee.control.web.MainServlet.doPost)... My app worked fine before with the J2EE 1.3 RI and Forte EE. Any thoughts? Thanks    More>>

Hi,
Using the MVC model-based J2EE app I developed last year, I am now upgrading using Sun One Studio and Sun One AS 7 on Win2K. In doing so my app compiles and deploys fine. Yet when I pass an event model, that implements a WebEvent interface, my local ejb controller throws the following error:

java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking com/css/j2ee/control/event/WebEvent class
at com.css.j2ee.control.web.MainServlet.doProcess(MainServlet.java:216)
at com.css.j2ee.control.web.MainServlet.doGet(MainServlet.java:177)
at com.css.j2ee.control.web.MainServlet.doPost)...

My app worked fine before with the J2EE 1.3 RI and Forte EE.
Any thoughts?
Thanks

<<Less

Re: Passing an object that implements an interface to my local ejb causes a java.lang.LinkageError

Posted By:   vinay_salehithal  
Posted On:   Sunday, February 9, 2003 04:14 PM

I think linkage errors usually occur when there is a mismatch/corruption with the class files, as in, the class file has changed, but yr code still refers to an old copy. Try to compile again fresh, and aslo check if any old copies of classes are lying around in yr classpath.
About | Sitemap | Contact