Cannot find message resources under key org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Jan_Gifvars
Posted On:   Friday, February 7, 2003 11:22 AM

Hello, I'm trying to use the ActionError facility in Struts 1.1-b3. I create and save my error in my action. But when I try to render my error page, using this tag I get this error message; javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find message resources under key org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE and the root cause is the same I have an ApplicationResources.properties file in my WEB-INFclasses esources with this line; error.register.passwordretry=Oooops, error The same key I used to save the error in my action class. I also have the classpath set to the resources directory. Anyone got an idea? Best regards, -Jan Gifvars,    More>>

Hello,

I'm trying to use the ActionError facility in Struts 1.1-b3. I create and save my error in my action.
But when I try to render my error page, using this tag I get this error message;

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find message resources under key org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE
and the root cause is the same

I have an ApplicationResources.properties file in my WEB-INFclasses
esources with this line;

error.register.passwordretry=Oooops, error

The same key I used to save the error in my action class.
I also have the classpath set to the resources directory.
Anyone got an idea?

Best regards,

-Jan Gifvars, Stockholm

<<Less

More info: Cannot find message resources under key org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE

Posted By:   Jan_Gifvars  
Posted On:   Saturday, February 8, 2003 01:18 AM

I saw Ted Husted's answer

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg15779.html

about missing xml-parser, so I tried and install Xerces 1.4.2 in my WEB-INF/lib directory, but without success.

Shouldn't the application.properties file be put somewhere in the classpath or what?

Best regards,
Jan Gifvars
About | Sitemap | Contact