Software Engineer
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Rahul_Vaid
Posted On:   Thursday, February 6, 2003 09:36 PM

Hi, I'm Using Tomcat4.0.2 and trying to migrate an application already running on SandBox server.I am getting a runtime error as "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:oracle/jdbc/pool/OracleDataSource"/,though i've taken care of the classpath settings and included the classes12.zip in it,the problem still persists.As a clue i have a change to be made to the catalina.bat file and the varible to be added here as:-DDefaultConfig="%CATALINA_HOME%webappssctconfigadmin.cfg".I'm not able to make out that where should i put it and what is the role of this batch file in loading the JDBC files.Or else there is an alternate solution which is much simpler. Kindly help me out ASAP. Thanx    More>>

Hi,
I'm Using Tomcat4.0.2 and trying to migrate an application already running on SandBox server.I am getting a runtime error as "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:oracle/jdbc/pool/OracleDataSource"/,though i've taken care of the classpath settings and included the classes12.zip in it,the problem still persists.As a clue i have a change to be made to the catalina.bat file and the varible to be added here as:-DDefaultConfig="%CATALINA_HOME%webappssctconfigadmin.cfg".I'm not able to make out that where should i put it and what is the role of this batch file in loading the JDBC files.Or else there is an alternate solution which is much simpler.

Kindly help me out ASAP.
Thanx

<<Less

Re: Software Engineer

Posted By:   rajeev_kumar  
Posted On:   Friday, February 7, 2003 12:03 AM

Place the classes12.zip in the lib folder of ur web application if this doewsnot work unzip the classes12.zip and place those in web-infclasses Hope this Helps.
About | Sitemap | Contact