dcsimg
Problem with VAJ Tool API
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Thursday, February 6, 2003 08:10 AM

Hi to all, ïm developing a tool for VAJ 3.5 using the Tool API,I´d would like to add the following functionality: An user could select a class, click the right button of the mouse and select the new tool called "generate testing XML" (my tool creates somekind of XML file from the selected file), I´ll get with this first part but the problem is that I don´t want to show the user any window asking from what class he want to create the file. There is anyway to know the class selected by the user without asking it? Hope I explain myself. Thanks in advance Regards Emilio    More>>

Hi to all, ïm developing a tool for VAJ 3.5 using the Tool API,I´d would like to add the following functionality:

An user could select a class, click the right button of the mouse and select the new tool called "generate testing XML" (my tool creates somekind of XML file from the selected file), I´ll get with this first part but the problem is that I don´t want to show the user any window asking from what class he want to create the file. There is anyway to know the class selected by the user without asking it?

Hope I explain myself. Thanks in advance

Regards

Emilio

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact