dcsimg
Problem in resolving external IP address in JBoss :
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, February 5, 2003 09:45 PM

Hi, I am facing a problem while running Jboss2.4.4 behind the Firewall. The Sun box ,where am running the Jboss server ,has both Internal and External IP address and a NAT server that converts the internal Ip address' requests/responses to the corresponding external IP address. I have a JMS client(Applet) program that request for a QueueConnection using UILConnectionFactory with ProviderURL as the external IP address. I am able to get the JNDI InitialContext and the ConnectionFactory object but the client(Applet) is trying to open a Queue connection to server's internal IP address rather than external IP. I just want to know whether it is a Jboss problem or NAT(Network Address Translation) server problem. If it is a problem with Jboss   More>>

Hi,

I am facing a problem while running Jboss2.4.4 behind the Firewall. The Sun box ,where am running the Jboss server ,has both Internal and External IP address and a NAT server that converts the internal Ip address' requests/responses to the corresponding external IP address. I have a JMS client(Applet) program that request for a QueueConnection using UILConnectionFactory with ProviderURL as the external IP address. I am able to get the JNDI InitialContext and the ConnectionFactory object but the client(Applet) is trying to open a Queue connection to server's internal IP address rather than external IP. I just want to know whether it is a Jboss problem or NAT(Network Address Translation) server problem.
If it is a problem with Jboss , please let me know if you have any solution.

<<Less

Re: Problem in resolving external IP address in JBoss :

Posted By:   Benoit_Quintin  
Posted On:   Thursday, February 6, 2003 10:08 AM

Are you sure your firewall is configured to let JMS ports opened??? That is by no means a stanadrd with SysAdmins...
About | Sitemap | Contact