Advice on preparing for SUN CERTIFIED PROGRAMMER FOR THE JAVA 2 PLATFORM
4 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Brian_Nichols
Posted On:   Friday, January 31, 2003 10:33 AM

I want to get java certified. I am looking for any advice on how I should prepare for the test, what I should know before i start studying, and how do i know when I am ready. Could you share what worked for you?

Re: Advice on preparing for SUN CERTIFIED PROGRAMMER FOR THE JAVA 2 PLATFORM

Posted By:   koen_boutsen  
Posted On:   Monday, February 10, 2003 08:58 AM

I used the book: Java2, Sun Certified Programmer for Java2, study guide (exam 310-025) from Syngress/Osborne. isbn:0-07-213208-6. It's a good book, with some errors which I can send you if you give me your email. I passed my exam two weeks ago and used only this book.My email:koenboutsen@lycos.com

Posted By:   Brian_Glodde  
Posted On:   Sunday, February 2, 2003 08:54 AM

Also, I found the testing software from WhizLabs to be VERY helpful for me. The simulation is very close and you can measure your progress through your training for the exam.
Good Luck!

Posted By:   Brian_Glodde  
Posted On:   Sunday, February 2, 2003 08:53 AM

Also, I found the testing software from WhizLabs to be VERY helpful for me. The simulation is very close and you can measure your progress through your training for the exam.
Good Luck!

Posted By:   Lasse_Koskela  
Posted On:   Friday, January 31, 2003 11:52 AM

The absolute source for certification related info and advice is JavaRanch. They've got dedicated and very active forums for each of the Sun certifications.
About | Sitemap | Contact