dcsimg
How to redirect browser after Quicktime video ends? Using GetRate() crashes browser
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Piers_Kittel
Posted On:   Thursday, January 30, 2003 02:50 AM

Hello I'm trying to make a javascript code that redirects the browser (for now) once an embedded movie ends, and the best way to do this as far as I know is to use GetRate(), but I've found that it works first time, pressing refresh will crash the browser asking to send an error report, and once refreshed, it won't work saying: Error: Could not complete the operation due to error ffffffce Code: 0 and it requires me to close all browser windows and open a new one to get it to work again. Any ideas? The code are: QueryPlaying=document.movie.GetRate(); Cheers - Piers    More>>

Hello

I'm trying to make a javascript code that redirects the browser (for now) once an embedded movie ends, and the best way to do this as far as I know is to use GetRate(), but I've found that it works first time, pressing refresh will crash the browser asking to send an error report, and once refreshed, it won't work saying:

Error: Could not complete the operation due to error ffffffce

Code: 0

and it requires me to close all browser windows and open a new one to get it to work again.

Any ideas?

The code are:

QueryPlaying=document.movie.GetRate();

Cheers - Piers

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact