dcsimg
Weird ClassNotFoundException with WebLogic Commerce Server
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Lasse_Koskela
Posted On:   Saturday, January 25, 2003 01:56 AM

Hi, I just bumped into a yet another weird exception with WLCS' webflow. I have a certain webflow/pipeline consisting of a handful of pipeline components. The problem is that after processing a component in the middle of the pipeline (let's call this "A"), the subsequent component ("B") is never called. There are no exceptions thrown during the process() method of A (I've caught Throwable). The process() method of A prints a debugging message just before saying "return". B is never entered. WLCS is throwing the ClassNotFoundException after exiting A.process() and before calling B.process(). The exception is thrown by some "com.beasys...pipeline...HomeImpl" class a   More>>

Hi,

I just bumped into a yet another weird exception with WLCS' webflow. I have a certain webflow/pipeline consisting of a handful of pipeline components. The problem is that after processing a component in the middle of the pipeline (let's call this "A"), the subsequent component ("B") is never called.

There are no exceptions thrown during the process() method of A (I've caught Throwable). The process() method of A prints a debugging message just before saying "return". B is never entered.

WLCS is throwing the ClassNotFoundException after exiting A.process() and before calling B.process(). The exception is thrown by some "com.beasys...pipeline...HomeImpl" class and the trace does not give any hint about which class was not found.

Both A and B are sitting in the same .jar file.

Please, please, tell me you have solved this kind of prob before!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact