dcsimg
Why make a release if you didn't fix the bugs?
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Patrick_Scheller
Posted On:   Tuesday, January 21, 2003 12:38 PM

Hi again :) So I made a posting about the main problems of using and building antlr 2.7.2rc2 under windows with VC.2003 (and older too). And now you release a version which basically features the same bugs as in the versions before......WHY? You have such long test and alpha cycles and now you release a buggy (and in the case of windows) unusable version even though I pointed the problems out? I'd be happy to provide you with the necessary VC6 + VC7.1 project files if you get me this bug below fixed:(and all those following that one) antlr-2.7.2libcppsrcBaseAST.cpp(312) : error C2201: 'nullASTptr' : must have external linkage in order to be exported/imported I hope you can get this th   More>>

Hi again :)

So I made a posting about the main problems of using and building antlr 2.7.2rc2 under windows with VC.2003 (and older too). And now you release a version which basically features the same bugs as in the versions before......WHY?

You have such long test and alpha cycles and now you release a buggy (and in the case of windows) unusable version even though I pointed the problems out?

I'd be happy to provide you with the necessary VC6 + VC7.1 project files if you get me this bug below fixed:(and all those following that one)

antlr-2.7.2libcppsrcBaseAST.cpp(312) : error C2201: 'nullASTptr' : must have external linkage in order to be exported/imported

I hope you can get this thing done just as quick as the release ;-)

Greetz and thanx in advance, pat le cat

<<Less

Re: Why make a release if you didn't fix the bugs?

Posted By:   Patrick_Scheller  
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 22, 2003 04:34 AM

Okay I figured it all out now and it compiles and runs (as far as I can tell it does).

Now if you're interested in offering your users working project files you can contect me here: patlecat@gmx.net

If not maybe you could explain to all of us windows users why you don't care a bit about them.

Greetz, pat le cat

About | Sitemap | Contact