Using Jakarta Cactus for testing Struts
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Payal_Pamnani
Posted On:   Tuesday, January 21, 2003 03:37 AM

Using Jakarta Cactus for testing Struts Using the latest release of strutstest.jar i.e. 1.9.5 with struts 1.1 throws error java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/struts/config/ModuleConfig if i replace struts 1.1 with its latest release i.e. jakarta-struts-1.1-b3. then i got this problem solved but now strutstest.jar throws an error java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/collections/FastHashMap. This class was present in struts 1.. How can a single strutstest.jar refer to one class of struts 1.1 & other class of struts 1.1-b3. Please let me know the solution. which strutstest.jar should i use to get rid of all such errors... Please help me out.    More>>

Using Jakarta Cactus for testing Struts

Using the latest release of strutstest.jar i.e. 1.9.5 with struts 1.1 throws error
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/struts/config/ModuleConfig

if i replace struts 1.1 with its latest release i.e. jakarta-struts-1.1-b3. then i got this problem solved but now strutstest.jar throws an error
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/collections/FastHashMap.

This class was present in struts 1.. How can a single strutstest.jar refer to one class of struts 1.1 & other class of struts 1.1-b3.

Please let me know the solution.
which strutstest.jar should i use to get rid of all such errors...

Please help me out.

Thanks,
Payal.

<<Less

Re: Using Jakarta Cactus for testing Struts

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Tuesday, January 21, 2003 07:57 AM

The Commons Collections classes come in their own jar. You need all of the necessary jar files, all in your WEB-INF/lib, to run a Struts application. The Struts application I am working on has 17 jar files there (including junit, log4j, struts and all the commons-*).

About | Sitemap | Contact