EJB QL Problem
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Sunday, January 19, 2003 08:54 PM

Hi All Please not that I am working on porting one application from weblogic server to Jboss. In one of the EJB named as DomainDataEJB a cmp filed is of Character object type called as status and I have defined abstract get and set methods as follows: abstract public Character getStatus(); abstract public void setStatus(Character status); I have defined one EJB QL to get all the domains with status as A as follows: <![CDATA[SELECT OBJECT(o) FROM DomainDataEJB AS o WHERE o.status = 'A']]> this is working fine in weblogic6.1sp2 server and I am getting correct results but when I am trying to deploy the e   More>>

Hi All

Please not that I am working on porting one application from weblogic server to Jboss.

In one of the EJB named as DomainDataEJB a cmp filed is of Character object type called as status and I have defined abstract get and set methods as follows:

abstract public Character getStatus();

abstract public void setStatus(Character status);

I have defined one EJB QL to get all the domains with status as A as follows:

<![CDATA[SELECT OBJECT(o) FROM DomainDataEJB AS o WHERE o.status = 'A']]>
this is working fine in weblogic6.1sp2 server and I am getting correct results but

when I am trying to deploy the ejb with same EJB QL on jboss-3.0.4_tomcat-4.1.12 server I am getting exceptions

and then I changed the CMP field to String type as shown below :

abstract public Character getStatus();

abstract public void setStatus(Character status);

It starts working in case of Jboss also.

Now my question is that why it works on WLS,because is went through the EJB QL documentations also and found nowhere comparision of Charater like I was doing.Kindly suggest if WLS is doing internally some thing

with best regards

ravi

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact