developing an application for IPAQ running on Windows CE
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   m_stan_m_stan
Posted On:   Thursday, January 16, 2003 03:20 PM

Hi all, I have developed a database/web application using JSP, Apache Tomcat, MS Access. It works great on Windows PC. Now I want to make sure that it works on PDAs also. I tried using an IPAQ which runs Win CE 3.0 but I get some errors while interacting with the database. One of the webpages in the application has a form through which the user can submit a text message and upload a file. Following are the problems that I am facing: 1. The 'UPLOAD' button through which the user can browse his local hard drive and select a file is invisible if I am browsing with an IPAQ. I am using multipart formdata (MultipartRequest.java provided by Oreilly) for submitting a message and uploading t   More>>

Hi all,

I have developed a database/web application using JSP, Apache Tomcat, MS Access. It works great on Windows PC. Now I want to make sure that it works on PDAs also.

I tried using an IPAQ which runs Win CE 3.0 but I get some errors while interacting with the database.

One of the webpages in the application has a form through which the user can submit a text message and upload a file. Following are the problems that I am facing:

1. The 'UPLOAD' button through which the user can browse his local hard drive and select a file is invisible if I am browsing with an IPAQ. I am using multipart formdata (MultipartRequest.java provided by Oreilly) for submitting a message and uploading the file. What could be the problem?

2. If I forget about the attachment file and just try to submit a text message (which works on PCs) , I get the error message: "IOEXception: submitted data is not multipart formdata".

I am very new to PDA application development, and any inputs will be very valuable.

Thanks in advance.

m_stan.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact