dcsimg
IDE for JavaCard
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Ruslan_NN
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 15, 2003 11:41 PM

Hi! I have a question for JavaCard applet developers regarding the development environment you are working. Our company plans to produce a simple IDE to help develop and debug applets for JavaCard implementation. The environment plan to be more powerful that we already have from Sun. So the set of questions are -what features applet developer prefer to have in JavaCard IDE; -which problems you are encounter in you experience are the most tedious while debugging a large applet; -is the applet debugger will be helpful or limit just on card state dumper. ... So I will be pleased to here you comments on this topic, please send them to ruleth@rol.ru.    More>>

Hi!

I have a question for JavaCard applet developers regarding the development environment you are working.

Our company plans to produce a simple IDE to help develop and debug applets for JavaCard implementation. The environment plan to be more powerful that we already have from Sun.

So the set of questions are

-what features applet developer prefer to have in JavaCard IDE;

-which problems you are encounter in you experience are the most tedious while debugging a large applet;

-is the applet debugger will be helpful or limit just on card state dumper.

So I will be pleased to here you comments on this topic, please send them to ruleth@rol.ru.

PS: May be you already use the such tool from another card
provider, I also will be glad to here about advantages/problems of using.

Thank you in advance

Ruslan

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact