how did create an ActiveXObject in Netscape??? or how show a personal certificate in Netscape???
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Alvaro_Acevedo
Posted On:   Thursday, January 9, 2003 09:13 AM

i want use a CAPICOM dll in a web page, for show a personal certificate, then i have a next problem, the page show me the next message error: "it couldn't be load the connector 'Mozilla ActiveXObject control and plugin support' for type MIME 'application/oleobject'" that's is my problem, and I installed that connector: Mozilla ActiveX control and plugin module Typo Mime Description Sufijos Activado text/x-activescript ActiveScript *.axs yes application/oleobject ActiveX *.ocx yes application/x-oleobject ActiveX *.ocx yes in one page i have the next code (part of all): function dep() { var Store = new ActiveXObject("CAPICOM.Store"); var Certs =    More>>

i want use a CAPICOM dll in a web page, for show a personal certificate, then i have a next problem, the page show me the next message error:
"it couldn't be load the connector 'Mozilla ActiveXObject control and plugin support' for type MIME 'application/oleobject'"
that's is my problem, and I installed that connector:

Mozilla ActiveX control and plugin module

Typo Mime Description Sufijos Activado
text/x-activescript ActiveScript *.axs yes
application/oleobject ActiveX *.ocx yes
application/x-oleobject ActiveX *.ocx yes

in one page i have the next code (part of all):

ERROR: JavaScript error

in the other page i have the next code (part of all):

type="application/oleobject"
name="CAPICOM_Certificates"
clsid="{FBAB033B-CDD0-4C5E-81AB-AEA575CD1338}"
>

type="application/oleobject"
name="CAPICOM_Store"
clsid="{78E61E52-0E57-4456-A2F2-517492BCBF8F}"
>

ERROR: "it couldn't be load the connector 'Mozilla ActiveXObject control and plugin support' for type MIME 'application/oleobject'"

<<Less

Re: how did create an ActiveXObject in Netscape??? or how show a personal certificate in Netscape???

Posted By:   Nitesh_Naveen  
Posted On:   Friday, January 10, 2003 06:09 AM

As far as I'm aware, ActiveXObject is essentially IE only and does not work in javascript as in Netscape. See this link in netscape developer site (click here) which throws some light into the object element cross browser issues
About | Sitemap | Contact