dcsimg
Cannot access the serveletr thro' Midlet(But when using J2ME emulator beta ver 1.2)
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   chaminda_mahesh
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 1, 2003 02:22 AM

Hi, I have midlet which access the servlets. It is still working finely with tookit 1.0.14. Then I change the particular toolkit to J2ME Toolkit beta ver 1.2. After that when I am trying to access the servlet it will give some message on emulator. Here I am only accesing this servlet thro' http. Can I avoid this cituation. Pls try to give some answer. Thanks, Chaminda This is the shown message on phone Topic is OK to Send Information? Mainform wants to send information This will require the use of Air Time which may cost you money is this ok? 102.19.73.109 ..................... .. .    More>>

Hi,
I have midlet which access the servlets. It is still working finely with tookit 1.0.14.
Then I change the particular toolkit to J2ME Toolkit beta ver 1.2.
After that when I am trying to access the servlet it will give some message on emulator.
Here I am only accesing this servlet thro' http.
Can I avoid this cituation.

Pls try to give some answer.

Thanks,
Chaminda

This is the shown message on phone

Topic is OK to Send Information?
Mainform wants to send information
This will require the use of Air Time
which may cost you money is this ok?

<<Less

Re: Cannot access the serveletr thro' Midlet(But when using J2ME emulator beta ver 1.2)

Posted By:   maneesh_sata  
Posted On:   Thursday, January 2, 2003 03:58 PM

hi guy!
do not worry Perheps you mean wireless toolkit2.0 beta version because this is the message i am getting while using my toolkit2.0.Though this problem a small bit i am also getting but working quite ok.tell me following:-
Did you emulator become inactive after message.

I have noted one thing that in each project there is a midlet whrere emulator do not become inactive.I only select
first option do not show this message by using arraow key and than i press enter and
than i press ok command(each message have ok command already) than quite ok this servlet works for this and other midlets which wants to be hooked with the servlets.

Note When next time you run the project you have to repeat procedure.I mean there is always one midlet (which is usuallly first one)which hooks to servlet.YOu have to always first run it than other midlets in this project.

if problem persist tell me again.

thanx
About | Sitemap | Contact