Using JNI under JDeveloper 9i
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Aner_Hamama
Posted On:   Monday, December 30, 2002 07:45 AM

Hi, I'm using JNI in order to use native com+ object from java code. I wrote a wrapper in C, and declared a abstract java class with native static method in order to use the com+ object. I am using this java wrapper from an applet, and when I run it under Internet explorer it works fine. The problem is using the code under JDev(Win2000). when I try that I get an "UnsatisfiedLinkError" wich indicates the library could not be found. The library directory is in the "java.library.path" property, the java.policy has changed, in order to allow librarys loading (I even put the library at the "c:WINNTSYSTEM32" directory) and everything looks like it should be, except it's not working. Please help me   More>>

Hi,
I'm using JNI in order to use native com+ object from java code. I wrote a wrapper in C, and declared a abstract java class with native static method in order to use the com+ object.
I am using this java wrapper from an applet, and when I run it under Internet explorer it works fine.
The problem is using the code under JDev(Win2000). when I try that I get an "UnsatisfiedLinkError" wich indicates the library could not be found.
The library directory is in the "java.library.path" property, the java.policy has changed, in order to allow librarys loading (I even put the library at the "c:WINNTSYSTEM32" directory) and everything looks like it should be, except it's not working.

Please help me...

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact